Examine This Report on 80g

News Discuss 
All other NGOs (which are not registered below Section 12A/12AA) could make an application for registration U/s 12AB at least 1 month just before the commencement in the prior year applicable on the assessment yr from which registration is sought. Before registration less than 12A was specified as just one-time https://www.80g.co/


    No HTML

    HTML is disabled

Who Upvoted this Story